Tuesday, May 15, 2007

And away we go!

I took Tera to to the airport this morning. She will be reunited with Emma this afternoon. Actually it is probably happening as I type this right now. It has been a whirlwind leading up to this point. So much has happened. It has been emotionally taxing for the both of us. But here we are and we have the Lord to thank. He has been so faithful. We feel blessed.

Tera and I will be separated for the longest amount of time in our 11 year marriage. I miss her already. But I have tons to do and hopefully these projects will make the time seem to fly by. I don't have a ton to say since it is hard to explain in the time that I have what has transpired over the course of the last 3 months. I will try soon.

As for now Tera and I are apart and Lord willing the 3 of us will be together very soon and coming home to introduce Emma to an eagerly awaiting family back in Minnesota.

Till next time.

Jason

2 comments:

Unknown said...

was coming over to see how the Papa was doing...the projects WILL help! So do as many on your 'honey do' list as possilbe! LOL Once the bean gets here all order will blow out the proverbial window! No telling when things will get done!

Be looking in your mailbox the next couple of weeks as well!

God bless, Jason! I am so happy for you all!

Moni

monileigh.com

Tricia said...

Jason, I just wanted to check-on you! :) I know you must be missing your wife & daughter like crazy!!!! :)

Your whole family remains in my thoughts & prayers and I cannot wait to see you all united together again as a family!