Thursday, April 26, 2007

Emma is Out!!!

I will be quick because we are going out to celebrate. Emma exited PGN today (one day after my birthday no less). I am thrilled to say the least. I was in the garage tinkering away and Tera called from the house "Hey Jason, guess what?" I knew exactly what she meant and began to cry before I got to the back door. We are now waiting for one last signature and Emma is OURS!!! So don't stop praying. It will be a bit before she is home but she is coming home nonetheless. Thanks for all of your prayers and encouraging words. I will post again soon!!!
Time to eat.

J

2 comments:

knarfmo said...

Congratulations on your OUT!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jason!
Tera has shared the happy news and I can't tell you how HAPPY HAPPY I am for you two!! For ALL of you!! It's a beautiful day and the weeks ahead will be full of joy and anticipation! Your lives are about to change forever!! And it's gonna be GOOOOD!!
BLESS YOU FRIEND!!!
Godspeed to you dear Emma!!!

Hugs & prayers!
Lynn