Monday, May 28, 2007

UPDATE

In case you have gone to Tera's blog and noticed that she has not posted lately; She currently has no internet access. The problem apparently lies somewhere in the city and not in the place she and Emma are staying. Frustration abounds.
I will let you know that she is feeling better but Emma has seen better days. She might have the flu or something. Tera is keeping an ever watchful eye on her.
Their bonding continues and I will be joining them at the end of this week.
We are very excited. Our homecoming is scheduled for June 9th.
Please continue to pray for us as the process isn't over until it's OVER. We do see the light at the end of the tunnel and are so thankful for the Lords favor and mercy throughout this entire process. Keep checking back to Tera's blog for updates (and pictures). Hopefully the internet issues will be resolved soon.

Jason

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that she is ok. I will keep praying for Emma. I am so excited to hear you will be joining them and soon to be home Thank you Lord! Hug

Tricia said...

THANKS, JASON! I have sent Tera a few frantic e-mails.....I've been stalking her blog and I was just worried about her!!!

Take care & God bless!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason: I'm so glad someone posted that you had posted as I have been really concerned for Tera, wondering if something serious had gone wrong; but am so thankful that it is just internet issues. Sure pray that Emma is feeling well soon. Have been following your journey and enjoying it. Congrats!!! Kimberly