Wednesday, May 30, 2007

ANOTHER UPDATE...

I spoke with Tera on Tuesday and she is now sick as well. Something is going around and Tera and Emma are both suffering from it. Hopefully they will be feeling better soon. If not, I will be there this weekend to help where and when I can.
Thanks to all of those who have been visiting Tera's blog. I let her know that you have been asking/worrying about her. When she is able to post she will. If not soon then it will be early next week at the latest.

j

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason,
Thank you for updating. I've been checking Tera's blog daily and was starting to worry. Have a safe trip and I look forward to more update. Give Tera my love.
Hugs,
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jason!
God Speed to you as you head down there as well!
Love you all!
Lynn