Sunday, August 12, 2007

What's next?

Over the past day or so I reread my entire blog from when I first began it till now to see all of what I wrote. I originally started this blog to document our adoption of Emma but now she is home and I am not sure what I am supposed to write about now. I think you can tell by looking at my last post. I like doing this but if there are people who want to read this blog then I guess it would be a good idea if I didn’t bore you all to death. Compared to many other people I lead a fairly normal life. It’s not boring by any means but I’m not out there wearing a head to toe arachnid themed unitard fighting crime or on an adventure across the country to Mount Doom to destroy a ring that “rules them all” or even taking out a clandestine government agency in order to help me remember my true identity. So the question now is what should I do with this blog or better yet, what should I write about?

I would like this blog to be for lack of a better word, relevant (I can’t stand that word). I would like to write about stuff that would entertain, be interesting and make people want to read this thing. Maybe I would still do it even if people didn’t read it, I don’t know. Hmmm…

I have an idea. For those of you who read this leave me question or request in the comments section and I will write about that or at least try to. Pick a topic or whatever. If something is requested concerning a subject that I have no idea about then I will have to resort to making something up. I might even go to Wikipedia and do a whole lot of cut and paste to make myself look “smrt“. So leave me a question or a bunch of questions or ideas and I will respond to them. If nobody sends me anything then I will have to blabber on about how cute I think Emma is.

Let’s see what happens shall we?

J

No comments: