Monday, August 20, 2007

Nuthin' New

Not a whole lot going on this week. Well, maybe a few things. We have finally gotten some rain which rocks the Casbah. The Minnesota State Fair is starting this week. Hopefully we will make it this year. We will probably go early in the morning.
Let's see...I finished the latest round of books and I picked up Frank Peretti's "The Visitation". His books are pretty good. Tera begged me to read "The Oath" and I like it alot. I picked up the 3rd book in the prequel of the Left Behind series called "The Rapture". This will wrap up my endeavor to read the entire series. My brother in law is doing this online social networking thing called Pownce. He gave me an invite and I have already lost interest. It's just not my thing. I can't seem to find a way to delete my account. That's very cable company of them to make it that way.
I borrowed a copy of Leoncavallo-Pagliacci and I am again reminded of how much of a fan of Andrea Bocelli I am. If you are not a fan of opera I understand. It can be a bit much. But there are some great recordings out there. Try Sacred Arias or Verdi. They both feature Bocelli and are an easy listen.
Some friends from the church we used to attend threw us a baby shower yesterday. It was very nice to see people we haven't seen for a while. Emma was well behaved and seemed to really enjoy herself. Today we are going to look for some new earrings for Emma and I'm gonna see if I can talk Tera into going to St. Paul to this coffee/sandwich shop that our friend told me about while we were at the shower. I guess that's all for now.
Oh yeah, a massive shout out to Tricia (Mamarazzi) and her crew for the gifts. You rule!

See ya

j

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Jason, thanks for the SHOUT! :)

:)

Bring on pictures of Emma & Tera! I miss them both!