Thursday, July 12, 2007

I love technology until it breaks

I have an ipod and I use it on a daily basis at work for hours at a time. It really helps me get through the mundane activities at work (rocket science can be a bore). So the laptop that I used to manage my itunes account got itself perished. Of course I did not have all the files on my ipod backed up so now I am in a pickle. The CD's that I downloaded into my ipod are long gone and Apple does not allow the consumer to transfer such content from an ipod to a "new" laptop. I am looking for some legal software that can accomplish this feat. I know that they are out there but there are so many products that I have no idea which to use. Blah...

J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! TOO BAD! Surely there is something out there. I will check with a couple of our techies and see if they know of anything.