Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ha!

When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box.
I was an only child....eventually. -- Steven Wright

It's been a long day and I need a laugh. As you can see from the above quote I have a "different" sense of humor. Tera would agree. Remember Steven Wright? He's a tall guy that looks tired all the time. He's very funny to me. I guess I would call him a clean comic. "Clean comics" are a rarity these days. In a world where people think they need to use foul language to be funny clean comics are hard to find. Brian Regan is a gas as well. Anyhoo, I thought I would quote someone who makes me laugh from time to time.

Congrats to Tricia, Alan and Victoria on your "eventual" arrival to Guatemala and reuniting (for the final time) with Sofia!!!

J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just had to comment on this one too... the quote was FUNNY! I have not heard of him. I have heard of the other guy though. He is a hoot!

Okay, so I share your warped sense of humor... clean humor... but still warped. LOL!