Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Why I haven' blogged and why I love Minnesota...

I haven't blogged for various reasons. Mainly because I am lazy. I have been busy doing projects so when I sit down I just wanna surf the web or stare into space. There is quite a bit to talk about so I will get blog sooner than later.
On another note this is why I love Minnesota. I grilled for dinner today. I think it hit the high 70's a couple times this week. Great huh? There is snow in the forecast for Friday. Nice. I'm ready for the warmer weather but I do like the variety.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey Jason!

Just stopped by to visit Tera's blog and listened to your girls singing! TOO CUTE!!

That's crazy that you grilled out in upper 70s and yet are expecting snow later! I don't think I could get used to THAT much variety in the weather! LOL!

Don't work too hard! Take some pictures of your house projects and share them!
Ya'll take care!

Lynn

Anonymous said...

I agree with my girl Lynn...

Variety, Var-schmiety.

*refusing to wear anything but flip flops and Keen H2 sandals from now until October...yep*

Hrmph.

Sopranofjli said...

Now if the fax goes into unauthorized hands and somehow they gain access to it, they will view it for 10 times and it will delete itself without being read by the concerned person. Cold weather printers that have been up until the present applied get given method to an era of this specific machines. More specifically, we hear about how certain companies are implementing different strategies to get a competitive edge or advantage over their competitors. Compare and Review Best Internet Fax Service