Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Great news...an update...and my latest favorite pic

Great news: The wait is over. After being in Antigua for over a year Cheri and Eliana have come home with Gary.
I have read Cheri's blog for quite some time and it is surreal to read that they are stateside. While Guatemalan adoptions are sometimes met with problems Cheri and Gary were plagued with them...again and again. Their homecoming was long overdue. Visit www.sunflowersandladybugs, click on their blog and give them a big congrats and welcome them home.

Update: I have been working on our many home projects lately. Some scheduled, some unexpected and some long overdue. I must admit that I am lacking in the skills department when it comes to home improvement and with that Tera has been ever patient with me. I am learning slowly, but learning nonetheless. Emma is growing by leaps and bounds. She is picking up more words and getting into things like never before. Quite the strong personality this little one has.

Fave pic: Tera took this shot of Emma a couple of weeks ago. I think this picture really shows how much she has grown.
J

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Hey Jason!

I haven't been over to visit you in a while so I took time to read over the last several posts in order to "catch up" with you. I hope you won't stop blogging. It's ok to be somewhat irregular with it.. or to struggle a bit with what you want to write about... but I really enjoy reading your perspectives on life, marriage, fatherhood, being handyman extraordinaire, etc! : ) I love to read Tera's accounts of mothering Emma... but it's also fun to read your accounts as well, of fathering "the daughter of your dreams." It's really precious and refreshing to see a daddy speak so freely and so affectionately of his love for his spunky, precious little girl!

I don't get by daily... but when I do get by here, I look forward to visiting with you!

God bless you and Tera and Emma (and Uncle Jimmy) with love and laughter and joy unspeakable, within the walls of your home.

See you again soon!
Hugs to all!
Lynn