Tuesday, October 17, 2006

PRAISE GOD!!!

Tera and I went out yesterday to run some errands and get a bite to eat. When we got home I saw the machine had a new message on it. I pushed play and heard the saved messages one after another until the final message. It was the new one. The one that would change our lives forever. Our agency called informing us that we had received our referral. A little baby girl born October 4th. The agency informed us that we would be receiving more information along with pictures. Tera and I looked at each other and began to cry. What else could we do? We had waited 10 years for this. We ran to the living room and told Jimmy (her brother) and he was very excited and happy for us. We quickly ran to our computers and began checking our emails. Feverishly hitting Send/Receive over and over again until the information began to roll in. First the health information and other vitals and finally the pictures. I cannot express the feelings that well up inside me when I see her face. She is so very, very beautiful to me. I miss her already.
Our plan is to get to Guatemala for our first visit as soon as possible. Maybe leaving as early as Friday.
I have to go and will post some pictures as soon as I can figure out how to do so.
Thanks so much to all of you who have prayed for us through our wait. You know who you are.

You will hear from me soon.

Adios.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

GODSPEED JASON!!!!!!

You two have comepletely overwhelmed me as well.. Tera has been sharing the exciting news. I've been trying to come over and leave a message, but every time I come.. I look.. I cry! :") It's all good though.. it's happy tears.

You remain surrounded in prayer and great love... we'll be FLYING over with you.. right there with you!!! : ) We won't let up til she rests in your arms IN HER OWN HOME WITH HER MOMMY AND DADDY! :")

I told Tera after I saw the pictures that I thought it was so good of God - he made her look like her daddy! But don't you go gettin' a big head about it! Hehe!

Congratulations Papa!!!

Love and hugs to ya'll!
Lynn Campbell

Anonymous said...

Prasie God for He has brought Joy into your lives! Hugs and blessings and I will be praying for your trip and that is all goes well. Hugs