Tuesday, November 25, 2008

hey

Happy Thanksgiving!

These past few weeks have been havoc at home. Mostly no-fun unscheduled stuff. The brunt of it is hopefully over and I will be sparing you the details.
We are gearing up for Christmas this week. Stuff like putting up the tree and figuring out what we are going to do with the extra wreath we have. I am working too much since both my jobs are greatly affected my the holidays. I did get to head to the garage and fire up the snowblower today which was awesome. Unfortunately there was no snow on the ground. I just went out there to make sure that it starts up since I haven't had it running since last March.
I haven't been on here for a few weeks and that makes me a bad blogger. I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving and I hope that it is spent with the ones you love.
Blessings.

Jason

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm still here! And I still check on you & Tera & precious Emma! :)

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Lynn said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Jason, to you and your precious ones! I kow Emma is getting excited with all the holiday preps in the air around your home! This will be a FUN year for her!! ENJOY every moment!

Henderson said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Jason, to you and your precious ones! I kow Emma is getting excited with all the holiday preps in the air around your home! This will be a FUN year for her!! ENJOY every moment!