Friday, June 20, 2008

Late...

Late on the blog this week. I would have done it late on Tuesday but Tera and I watched Charlie Wilson's War. Tera didn't like it but I did. I like movies about stuff like that. History and the like. Later on I watched Cloverfield. It was like an American version of Godzilla but the monster in Cloverfield was way more scary. I suppose it is wrong to compare the Cloverfield monster which is pretty much a CGI effect to Godzilla which is a guy in a rubber and plaster lizard costume destroying mini scale versions on Tokyo. I liked the concept of Cloverfield and the fact that the movie left plenty of unanswered questions which probably means that there will be a sequel. This week I'm fixin' to tear down and rebuild a new fence and gate. This is so Emma doesn't run off too far. I will most likely blog either Monday or Tuesday.
Before I go I would like to say farewell to my co-worker Mike who passed away this week after a brief battle with cancer. He had many friends and for good reason, he was one of those people who didn't say anything cross about anyone. He was an upbeat and jovial guy and he is going to be missed by a lot of people. The upside of it all was that our loss was his gain, He was a believer in Jesus Christ and had the assurance that when he passed that he would be with Christ that very day. What an awesome thing. We will miss you Mike.

No comments: