Tuesday, September 18, 2007

As the rain moves in...

I sit in the comfort of my home putzin' around getting little things done here and there. We are beginning to prepare for Emma's 1st birthday party which will be the first weekend in October. Though this will be a relatively small affair but we have small projects that need to get done before then. My mom will be flying in from North Carolina for that weekend which will be really nice. Not a whole ton is really happening other than that stuff. Getting ready for the party and continuing to get ready for the fall season as well. Before you know it...snow. But before then I hope to get some fishing in. I love to fish this time of the year. Mainly for Northern Pike and hopefully the unexpected Muskie. It's a tad bit late so I will wait to blog again soon. By the way, Happy Birthday to my Grandma Freda who turns 95 today! I love you!

J

No comments: