Monday, June 19, 2006

Progress is good...

I got a part time job today...It's for a good cause so I'll leave it at that.
AND I just got back from sending out our I600A. In the words of my brother in law... "That's HUGE!!!"
For those who may not know, it's an application for Homeland Security approval. This is the filter that everything and I mean everything goes through. It's kinda like telling the United States "Hello, we would like to adopt a child. Oh, and by the way here's a pile of money." Please pray that the application goes through the system without a hitch. If everything goes well I guess that Dubbya's office will approve and we'll be on our way.
Needless to say we are excited.
Speaking of excited... I'm excited to go to bed. I've been up for over 28 hours.

Night night.

Jason

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for us!!

Love you, T

XOXOOOOXXOX

Anonymous said...

I am praying, now get some sleep. OK :)